Delivery in the Republic of Belarus if ordered from 2,000 BYN with VAT for FREE!
Delivery to Moscow with if ordered from 64,000 RUB with VAT FREE!
Check conditions for other countries with the manager!
Write in Jivosite chat (bottom right corner) the article of goods and we will consult you!
Technical characteristics correspond to those of MMZ production. It is used instead of MMZ crankshaft:
Applicability: ZIL (5301), GAZ, PAZ-4230 (cone) with the engine D245.9E3, D245.7E3.
A part requires replacement when chips, cracks, and other signs of wear appear on its surface.
The crankshaft GM1217 is made of cast iron. It is a durable, wear-resistant, full support mechanism. The main necks in the production are quenched by high-frequency currents.
- without splines, 3 dowels, 7 flywheel holes (7 bolts)
- with a gear tooth angle of 28 degrees
- has 5 radical and four connecting rod necks
- crankshaft journals 1st, 4th, 5th and 8th have counterweights; they can be removed if necessary. Due to counterweights, the wear of main bearings is reduced and the effect of centrifugal forces from unbalanced crank masses is reduced
- front and rear crankshaft seals with cuffs
- Mounted on the front end of the crankshaft shaft: a gas distribution drive gear (crankshaft gear), an oil pump drive gear; a pulley of a drive of the water pump and the generator. A flywheel is mounted on the rear flange.
|Dimensions||74.5 × 19.5 × 19.5 cm|
You can buy from us GM1217 crankshaft with the following characteristics:
|Use||Engine D-245 Euro – 3 (D245.9E3, D245.7E3)|
|Width; Length; Height; Weight||0,195m, 0,745m, 0,195m; 35 kg.|
* The manufacturing competence of GENMOT CRANKSHAFT INDUSTRY staff allows us to manufacture products using various technologies, such as:
– casting method (own casting shop)
– casting method using ADI technology (Austempered Ductile Iron). This is an advanced method, which all leading manufacturers of automotive components of the European level are switching to. ADI injection moldings are widely used for the manufacture of wear-resistant industrial parts. Due to the hardening characteristics of the matrix, the products have an exceptional combination of wear resistance and toughness, while they have a lower weight and are easier to process
– forging method