Delivery in the Republic of Belarus if ordered from 2,000 BYN with VAT for FREE!
Delivery to Moscow with if ordered from 64,000 RUB with VAT FREE!
Check conditions for other countries with the manager!
Write in Jivosite chat (bottom right corner) the article of goods and we will consult you!
Technical characteristics correspond to those of MMZ production. It is used instead of MMZ crankshafts:
— 260-1005015-D-04 (till 2011)
This type of crankshaft is used for MTZ (MTZ-1221, MTZ-1523), MAZ, KZS, Amkador with engines: D260.1, D260.2, D260.4, D260.14, D266.4, D260.9
A part requires replacement when chips, cracks, and other signs of wear appear on its surface.
The crankshaft GM1214-1 is produced of high strength steel. It is a durable, wear-resistant, full support mechanism. The main necks in the production are quenched by high-frequency currents.
- with gear 260-1005030 (z-27 angle of 28 degrees)
- 1 key, fastening 9 bolts, conical connection
- has seven radical and six connecting rod necks
- crankshaft journals 1st, 6th, 7th and 12th have counterweights; they can be removed if necessary. Due to counterweights, the wear of main bearings is reduced and the effect of centrifugal forces from unbalanced crank masses is reduced
- the connecting rod journals have cavities closed by threaded plugs; inside these cavities, the oil coming from the main journals through inclined channels is cleaned. In the crank pins, the oil is cleaned by the action of centrifugal forces
- The crankshaft is limited from axial movement by means of persistent half rings made of aluminum alloy. Thrust half rings are blocked from turning by protrusions inserted into the milled grooves in the bearing cover.
- on the front end of the crankshaft the following are mounted: with an interference fit, the timing gear drive gear (crankshaft gear) and the oil pump drive gear, the water pump drive pulley, the generator, the air conditioning compressor (if installed).
- To reduce the level of torsional vibrations on the pulley hub, a silicone damper is installed on the crankshaft
|Dimensions||110 × 20 × 20 cm|
You can buy from us GM1214-1 crankshaft with the following characteristics:
|OEM NO:||260-1005015-D-04 (till 2011)|
|Complete with gear OEM NO:||260-1005030 (z-27 angle 28 degrees)|
|Use||Engine D260.1, D260.2, D260.4, D260.14, D266.4, D260.9|
|Width; Length; Height; Weight||0,2m, 1,1m, 0,2m; 68kg.|
* The manufacturing competence of GENMOT CRANKSHAFT INDUSTRY staff allows us to manufacture products using various technologies, such as:
– casting method (own casting shop)
– casting method using ADI technology (Austempered Ductile Iron). This is an advanced method, which all leading manufacturers of automotive components of the European level are switching to. ADI injection moldings are widely used for the manufacture of wear-resistant industrial parts. Due to the hardening characteristics of the matrix, the products have an exceptional combination of wear resistance and toughness, while they have a lower weight and are easier to process
– forging method